BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE SUMMER CAMPS
These camps are for kids 7 - 14 at the beginner or intermediate level. The basics of fencing will be taught / reinforced in a fun and friendly environment, through games, drills and bouting (sparring).
Reservation is required and subject to availability. To register, click the Beginner / Intermediate Summer Camps from the Camps menu and select the desired session(s) registration button.
Camps size is limited and registration will close when the camps reach capacity.
- Beginner/Intermediate Summer Camp #1: July 13 - July 17, 2020
- Beginner/Intermediate Summer Camp #2: July 20 - July 24, 2020
- Beginner/Intermediate Summer Camp #3: July 27 - July 31, 2020
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Times: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM. The camp will have two daily periods. One in the morning (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM) and one in the afternoon (1:30 PM - 4:00 PM). Lunch and rest between 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM. During lunch, we'll be showing fencing videos, but you may want to also have them bring a book, tablet, etc
- Lunch: We do not provide lunch. You need to pack lunch for the kids, or bring them lunch at 12:30. We have a snacks and drinks machine on site, also.
- What to wear: tennis or other athletic non-marking shoes (no sandals), shorts or track pants (no jeans) and a t-shirt. We provide all the fencing equipment, unless you have your own. We clean and disinfect all fencing equipment everyday. Alternatively, you can purchase a beginner set (mask $89, glove $18, jacket $55 and sabre $81), or just a few individual items (for example mask and glove).
- 1 week: $395
- 2 weeks: $695
* Siblings get 50% discount